LEGIONS Index du Forum
LEGIONS Index du ForumRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet LEGIONS Index du Forum >>> Partie Publique >>> À lire absolument avant tout!
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Date de naissance: 05/04/1999
Féminin Capricorne (22déc-19jan)
Localisation InGame: Nord-Est
Alliance: cambodia
Peuple: Germain

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 11:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return Répondre en citant

เว็บ แทง บอล Sergio Aguero has reiterated his desire to return to Independiente when his contract at Manchester City expires.

The 29-year-old joined City in 2011, signing from La Liga side Atletico Madrid.

During his six years in Manchester, Aguero has been prolific and has become a legendary figure.

He has just over two years left on his contract at the Etihad and says he wants to head back to his first club when his time is up in Manchester. เว็บ แทง บอล

Speaking to Fox Sports Argentina, he said: "I always said that I would like to return to Independiente when my contract ends with City, which is in 2020. I am not thinking about that now. I am focused on finishing the season well and reaching the World Cup."

Aguero is currently on international duty with Argentina as they prepare to play Spain at Atletico's Wanda Metropolitano stadium on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports Football from 8.25pm. เว็บ แทง บอล

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 11:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Avr - 04:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: 'All he was lacking was the goal' – Zidane still backing str Répondre en citant

maxbet The forward has struggled for Real Madrid this season, but the striker still has the support of his head coach. Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane again backed Karim Benzema despite the striker's struggles continuing in La Liga.

The Frenchman has netted just five league goals this campaign, again unable to strike in Madrid's 2-1 victory at Malaga on Sunday. Zidane insisted Benzema – who has just nine goals in all competitions – would continue working hard.

"Karim is never going to throw in the towel. Of course he'd love to score and he's had opportunities to do so," he said. "All he was lacking was the goal, he'll keep going. It's been a tough year for him in this regard." maxbet

A player that did shine in Zidane's 100th win in charge of Madrid was Isco, who opened the scoring and set up Casemiro. Zidane was delighted for the former Malaga midfielder after the 25-year-old starred at the Estadio La Rosaleda.

"I'm pleased with his performance and his goal. It's his home and he had a great game. I'm thrilled for him and for the team," he said. "This is where he grew up and he deserved that kind of reception. maxbet

"He's been an important player for Malaga and today he's crucial for Real Madrid." The victory saw Real Madrid move back into third on 67 points, 15 behind their league-leading rivals Barcelona.

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Avr - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool plot Philippe Coutinho revenge in move for Barcelo Répondre en citant

sbobet asia LIVERPOOL are willing to rival Barcelona for one of the Spanish side's top summer targets in Sevilla defender Clement Lenglet, according to Don Balon. The Spanish outlet claim that the £142 million generated from Philippe Coutinho’s sale to the Catalan club in January will be used towards a move for Lenglet, having failed in their attempts to convince the Brazilian playmaker to stay at Anfield for the second half of the season.

French defender Lenglet - who played against the Reds in the Champions League group stages earlier this season - has enjoyed an excellent second season with the La Liga club. So much so, that Lenglet - who has made 48 appearances across all competitions and scored four goals this term - has emerged as first choice for Barca as they look to strengthen their defence.

That’s given the potential for Samuel Umtiti to leave the Nou Camp this summer with a contract extension yet to be agreed and his current deal containing a €60million (£52m) release clause - reportedly attracting the likes of Real Madrid and Manchester United.

But Barca will face competition for 22-year-old Lenglet, say Don Balon. That's because Lenglet is said to be viewed as a vital component of Jurgen Klopp’s future plans and the German boss will supposedly do everything in his power to bring the centre-back to Anfield. sbobet asia

Virgil van Dijk has strengthened the Reds’ back-line since a £75m arrival in January but the Reds boss is said to be keen to further bolster his back-line. And given Lenglet’s experience and ability, the France Under-21 international - who helped Sevilla knock Man United out of Europe last month - is viewed as the ideal acquisition to add more depth given how the tendency for Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren to pick up niggling injuries.

Don Balon suggest that former Nancy man Lenglet has welcomed Barca’s interest, but will only sign for the club in the case that he becomes a crucial member of Ernesto Valverde’s team. Barca cannot guarantee that condition unless Umtiti leaves, potentially offering Liverpool encouragement, especially if Barca make progress in their contract talks with Lenglet’s compatriot Umtiti. sbobet asia

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 09:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Brom transfer rumour: Italian interest in Nacer Chadli Répondre en citant

West Brom transfer rumour: Italian interest in Nacer Chadli

wwwpic5678 The West Brom summer exodus could start with £13m man Nacer Chadli. The midfielder signed from Spurs in 2016 is wanted by Italian giants Napoli. It's unlikely that Chadli will feature in the Championship for Albion and is according to The Mirror he is ready to leave The Hawthorns. West Brom's attacking midfielder Nacer Chadli has been at various different clubs from FC Twente to Tottenham Hotspur. Here's what his managers, past and present, have had to say about him.

Steve McClaren
Steve McClaren managed FC Twente during Chadli's spell at the club. "They’ve (West Brom) been getting stronger and stronger each year and they have some very good players." “Chadli and Matty Phillips, I know very well, and (Darren) Fletcher must be the signing of the decade!"

Co Adriaanse
Co Adriaanse also managed FC Twente whilst Nacer Chadli was at the club. "I have rarely seen such a complete player like Nacer, I really do not know what he cannot do. Nacer is creative, strong, fast, has a great free kick and he turns excellently. Everything is beautiful in him, even his face."

Andre Villas-Boas
Andre Villas-Boas was Spurs manager when they signed Nacer Chadli from FC Twente. “Chadli’s a player we’ve been following for quite some time and we managed to strike a deal in the last few days. "He’s a player who is extremely versatile and can play in several positions up front. He played with tremendous success on the left for Twente as a winger and as an attacker for Belgium." wwwpic5678

Tim Sherwood
Tim Sherwood managed Spurs for a brief spell after the departure of Villas-Boas. "Nacer Chadli is a fantastic signing, Tony Pulis has done brilliantly to get him to the football club (West Brom) "I had him at Tottenham, he affects the football match, he can assist and he can score and I was very surprised that Tottenham let him go to be perfectly honest. "He will get 10-plus goals for West Brom. "He could be crucial for keeping them in the division."

Mauricio Pochettino
Mauricio Pochettino managed Tottenham when Chadli left for West Brom. "It was all clear with him. “He asked me before the end of last season if he had the facility to go and play more for another team. “I said to him ‘you are in my plans but if you want to leave and it’s the right club and the right price then ok, it’s not a problem’. In the end he chose to go to West Bromwich. Both clubs arrived at a deal and that was all that happened.” wwwpic5678

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet LEGIONS Index du Forum >>> Partie Publique >>> À lire absolument avant tout! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Le forum de la =LA= a été adapter par Les Betteraves.